Paddleboard Inflatable PFD Belt
Comfort and protection in a lightweight and economical waist belt manual belt pack PFD. The Stearns Inflata-belt Lite is the perfect personal flotation device for stand up paddleboarding and other paddlesports. It is small enough to not interfere with your stroke and so light that you will forget that you are even wearing a PFD. But, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you have it on in the event that you need it. Stand up paddle boards are now classified by the USCG and local authorities as VESSELS. You are required by law to wear a PFD anytime you are paddling beyond the surf break and/or paddleboarding on inland lakes and rivers.
Be Safe, Have Fun!
- 16 Gram Manual Inflata-Belt with compact waist belt
- Compact waist belt design allows for comfort without obstruction
- 15.5 pounds of minimum buoyancy
- Quick, reliable manual CO2 inflation allows choice for when to inflate
- Clear window provides visual arming status of mechanism
- Adjustable neck strap provides for second stage donning to improve flotation stability
- Uses rearming kit #0925
- Type V US Coast Guard Approved with Type III Performance
- Model COLE0340