The Paddle Surf Warehouse Clear Rail Tape for Stand Up Paddleboards will help you protect your SUP Board from those inevitable dings and chips.
- Protects Board Rails from Nicks and Scratches from "Paddle Whip"
- Clear Tape looks like part of your board
- Developed & Tested in Hawaii
- Very Tough & Durable
- Easy to Apply
- Includes 2 sections of 2" x 60" Rail Tape (enough for 1 board) - Better for Surf Style Shape
- or Includes 2 sections of 3" x 60" Rail Tape (enough for 1 board) - Better for Touring / Race Displacement boards
- Wipe the rails of the board with clean cloth
- Plan position of the tape to cover area of your stroke reach and recovery
- Peel about 1" of backing and stick firmly to rail
- Peel 5" sections at a time as you work your way back towards the tail while rubbing tape to firmly stick it to the rail.