With the Lifeline GPS Marine Radio, you can enjoy stand up paddle boarding and still stay safe.
- Jupiter 3GPS
- Distress signal range of 8 miles.
- Voice communication range of 5 miles.
- Way points can be downloaded to Google Earth via USB cable.
- Made of Polycarbonate and 316 L Stainless Steel.
- Waterproof up to 425 feet.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Red: Automatically send exact GPS coordinates and distress call to all modern marine VHF radios at a range of up to 12 miles (up tp 30 miles on International Distress Channel 70) and turns on Lifeline strobe.
- Green: Talk with other friends with VHF radios.
- Orange: Call for help on the International Hail and Distress Channel.
The Body Glove Lifeline GPS Radio is the perfect item for Stand up Paddle (SUP)
, boating, kayaking, fishing, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, diving, canoeing, commercial mariners, coastal cruising any time you are in open waters.